Provide Tier-1 technical support and troubleshooting to our users via telephone, email, and web based tools. Advise customers on product functionality, features, and other support related inquiries. Facilitate conflict resolution and/or escalation. Candidate should possess good judgment and decision-making abilities. We are accepting resumes for both local or remote candidates for this position. (Seeking candidates in the following states CA, CO, TN, AZ, GA, TX, NV, OH)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical and analytical skills.
- Retention skills with the ability to uphold our terms of service.
- Problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Flexible, with the ability to “wear many hats”.
- Some software familiarity and/or an interest in the field.
- Strong work ethic.
- Mac/PC experience
- Comfortable with receiving high amount of inbound support calls.
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues with account for the customers.
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with website and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
2+ years full time product support work experience required.
High school diploma or GED
Desired but not required
- Desk.com CRM familiarity
- Salesforce CRM familiarity
- Product/Subscription cancellation specialist
- Intercom Chat support experience
- Pivotal Tracker Ticketing system familiarity
- Domain registrar skills
- Slack familiarity
How To Apply
- Briefly explain in your resume and email/cover letter why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this position and what parts of your experience are especially relevant.
- We will respond to all emails within a few days to confirm receipt and we’ll follow up with you if we’d like to get more detail.
- This is a full-time position with full benefits. Compensation depends on experience. Email your cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “Tech Support Representative”.