Summary of Position
- Write clean, performant code for our current and future web apps.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product development team to ensure projects are moving forward on the desired timeline.
- Work with project manager to prioritize tickets and complete new feature and bug requests.
- Proficient in TDD.
- Proficient in use of git and Github.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience working with a variety of web APIs.
- Experience working with agile web development and design teams to get real apps into production.
- Passion for the craft of product creation and development.
- Production experience with React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, Yarn, Jest, and related technologies.
- Production experience with CSS in JS (styled-components, etc) and/or CSS modules.
- Production experience working with Node.js and Postgres.
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps, especially in production.
- Exposure to GraphQL servers and clients.
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility standards and compliance.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails.
4+ years full time work experience required.
BS or MS in a computer science or related major is preferred.
How To Apply
- Briefly explain in your email/cover letter why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this position and what parts of your experience are especially relevant.
- Any relevant links to software applications you’ve worked on in the past or github repos.
- We will respond to all emails within a few days to confirm receipt and we’ll follow up with you if we’d like to get more detail.
This is a full-time position with full benefits. Compensation depends on experience. Email your cover letter and portfolio to jobs [at] wrstudios.com, subject “Senior Front End Engineer”, and your preferred office location.