W+R Studios is a fast growing, privately held company that develops and delivers software solutions for the Real Estate Industry. W+R Studios’s products serve industry professionals throughout the US with real estate technology that is state of the art in function, delivery and elegance.
We can be found online at www.wrstudios.com.
Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting functions and serve as a backup for other accounting functions of the Company. Management of specific day-to-day accounting tasks in support of the preparation of monthly financial statements, preparation of various monthly reconciliations. Maintenance and update of specific corporate records and serving as a backup to the rest of the accounting team as needed. Secondary tasks will include department documentation, support of the Sales function and assorted financial analysis reports as needed.
- Perform various accounting entries including but not limited to general ledger, payroll, fixed assets, revenue deferral
- Maintenance of revenue deferral model
- Maintenance of fixed asset & depreciation model
- Perform monthly cash account reconciliations
- Preparation of various monthly financial analysis statements
- Backup accounts payable
- Backup accounts receivable
- Backup enterprise billing
- Documentation of accounting & financial functions
- Perform cash account reconciliations
- Maintain and perform specific balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- Perform all sales tax & use tax reporting & payments
- Creation of and Posting of payroll entries.
- Reconcile all other balance sheet accounts associated with fixed assets, liabilities & taxes
- Support of payroll function as required
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Support of budget process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years progressive Accounting experience required
- Accounting / ERP system experience required
- Public Accounting experience beneficial
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong knowledge of Sales & Use tax required
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, Power Point
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- Goes above and beyond
- Takes ownership
- Offers value-added, efficiency improvement ideas without being asked
- Prioritizes daily tasks as well as broad goals and objectives
- Action-oriented and decisive
- Hands on approach
- Strong communication skills
- Seeks personal accountability
- Highly dependable and resourceful with dependable follow through
- Understands confidential nature of information inherent to position
- Detailed and accurate
- Builds trusting relationships
- Open and positive attitude toward others
- Shares knowledge with colleagues
- Comfortable and works well in teams of all sizes
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To Apply, please send a resume and a summary of qualifications to email@example.com with “Senior Accountant” in the subject line.